Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi Bloggers,

Thursday were always the late day for school. So do i reached school around 8.15am. School ended at 11.30am as there's cross country at 2.45pm in the afternoon where the sun were shinning high up the white blue sky... I didn't go as i really don't wish to run under hot sun . Heard that teachers will take action(s). Zzzz.. I dislike but i dislike the sun more .. Hahaha! ^^ Reached home bombom then went out with kwek for sushi buffet. It's pretty nice to eat manzxz ~ once we seated down, kwek immeditaly take two plates of salmon sushi . Zzz .. Seems nice to eat for her but for me i don't dare to eat ): Laughs!* After eating, we shopped awhile . Headed down to 900plus to cut hair.. Thanks for the boss cut my hair till thin >< But still okay lah .. :D Hohoho. End here as I'm going to watch television loh ! Bbye :B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home