Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moments like this

Now is 4.03am in the morning few more hours to school but i still don't feel like sleeping althoughi'mma yawning right now. haha^^ these few days i keep thinking what makes me pretty down athome when i'mma bored. I don't know why till now, you know?!Hehe. Maybe after today to school i'll won't be attending to school until holidays are over.I don't know, see how then. Anyone can organize event for me to go? wahahahas ^^ Lol, i'mma gonna to go forever21 to shop until i'mma happy! I hope there's still left that colorful jacket that i haven brought it for long. Grr, i miss shopping with sisters for long ): Hope holiday can catch up babes! Also Weixiong, Ahboy, Terrence, Minghui, Mandy, Shipei, Cindy, Sylvia, Tiffany, Zhenying, Bavani and etc i want meetyou up. I know you miss you cause' i misses you guys too hehe. Luvz Seriously i miss the past when this group of us went play, talk and ton together. When girls outings the whole day. The happy sad tired gossip moments we had together. The first time meeting Ahboy weixiong shawn and etc. Those days were beautiful ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home