Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Highest mountian.



21o6
Jocelin's brother's birthday , went up her house to celebrate. Played true or dare in the end all choose true. Made this game as a truth's game lollol. In middle, had some misunderstanding. Make everyone not happy in the end we're fine. Cut cake and we girls went down slacked. Emily is the crazy one, she always zi highhigh! (: Hahaha. After all chithchats Jocelin, Emily and her sister went back . Left Kwek ,Joey and me headed down Boonlay makan Power Nasi Lemak and home sweet home ^^. Luvs
2206
Awake around afternoon and prepared myself to meet up bitchmei and kwek at JurongPoint. Had our meal, shopped awhile then bitchmei bused home . Left both of us met up friends and slacked around until 2am+ , home sweet home. Right now my baby doggy is beside me accompany me . Hohoho, don't jealous ^^. Sorry sylvia, can't accompany you to butterfactory. But we'll still have chance the. Haha, I know you miss me I'll miss you too ! Luvs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home