Wednesday, September 16, 2009

agreement.

Let everything abolish here and lead to a happy life ^^
I've my goals and will want to get it done nice and well .
I don't want my life to be living in any regrets and unhappiness alrd.
There's one final thing i'll never want myself fail to do it yah.

I have no time to include myself in relationships for this moment,
as i'm rather tired to be in love and people says this age is better to have more guy's friends
then having a boyfriend cause it may hurt in the end. Hehe how you people think?
Whatever. Carissa told me i can't be single for a year, i don't know lehs but i'll try to be.
Haha cause when fate come who knows.
Unsure but I felt a no need to have relationship at this moment,
so it's possible to be indepandent without a bf and live happily in life till the fullest.
Haha.
End post/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home