Saturday, October 24, 2009

Season.

Currently i'm listening to "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith.
Althought it's donkey years since it's out,
but it's rather nice.
Peers having their sweetest sleep,
and msn doesn't seems be very quiet right now har.

Nowadays keep online Maple,
that's why i seldom blog or even online msn.
Will you guys miss me har? ^^

22 october was Rachel's birthday.
Happy birthday to you !
Have a boyfriend soon, my dear^^.

23 october was Eric's birthday.
Happy birthday to you !
Being a happy Eric is most suitable for you^^.

24 october was Michelle & Oscar's birthday.
Happy birthday to both of you !
I'm always loving both of you !
To Michelle:
One blink and it's your birthday again,
be more talkative like me,
my dear as you seems to be so quiet.
Be more beautiful day by day & most proparly happy in life !
To Oscar:
Sup Oscar! (:
Happy with you life currently?
Be handsome always,
long lasting with Kwek .

End of post .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home