Friday, December 4, 2009

Terrible night.

I know i've somehow disappoint you but i realise that i did nothing bad. I know i'm wrong and you're wrong too. I just don't understand you. How can speak to me as i'm like your dog. In the middle of night both of us shout like krazy and awake everyone up, is that what you want? I know i've hurt you, do you know you've hurt me too? So what a big deal with money? I can't believe that those words just came out from your mouth, you know? So hush, so meant, so hurt. I seriously didn't turn bad, i'm still me. You just can see how bad i'm but if i turn good will you ever realise that i'm? Just a small matter why must you say until what a big matter. Cracking never knows. Am i really have to show you how i feel bottom of my heart then you'll understand me? Let it be then. (: Smile and everything will get over .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home