Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Reader(s),

Angela is now in school having CPA lesson. So bored sioh>: Loads of people playings Khaiyuen the blog titato game. You will kinda shocked one loh! Hahahaha!<: Funnylohz. Anyway i'm damn hungry right now): I want eat mummummm! Hehes.. Lol (: Takecare.
[Edit!]


Hey People, Angela now very bored at home . Haissss): Lalalalalalalala. Me just letting television's programme to entertain me . Wahahahaha! I'm sorry to the person i'm suppose to be sorry off. School for today had nothing surprising but it's totally boring . HectorHeng wasn't in school so didn't teach us CPA sooo it wasn't fun at all >: Those sir(s) teach till they don't even know what they are teaching lohz. Funnylehz!<: I want go out with ZY!I know she wanted too, right?! Hehehs. Sucker, Club you head <: Baibai!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home