Wednesday, May 6, 2009

See you in my eye!







School per normal but seems pretty tired in class. Had EBS test and seems quite difficult cause my brain didn't work that hard enoughhh.. After school were required to stay back as i haven being test by madam. The song "FriendForever" it's difficult for me as i can't control my pair of hand. It makes me had the sign of giving up. But thanks to BITCHMEI& friends they taught me with patience. Hahaaa, Angela appreciate your help manzxzz! Whatever it is, in the end i pass oooo~ Damn happyhappy heh!<: Headed down to Kfc makan cheese fries oh. Niceleh(: Hehehee. Here are some picturepicture photo just nowzxz hey!<:


Brought my baby chiwawa for a yearly injection, Kwek is with me too. He bite me and scare away people, he rather fierce lohz. Vet and nurse also can't stand himZzz. But it's ok luh, cause everytime he make those pityful's sound melt my heart lohzxz..So forgive himmm~ As vet said that my this doggy very defencive, always love to bark at strangers. Tsk, LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home