Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's the happening?

My mood currently: [ Confusion]







Photographs will be updated soon.
Went out with Kwek,
Clyn and her friends which i just know.
I don't wish to elaborate much,
but overall I've a happy day with them! (:
Thanks Clyn for that polo tee, i appricated so much hehe^^.
If what i had said wasn't true,
it's a right for you to continue the saying,
but it seems so right that i wasn't wrong from what i had heard.
I just don't get it why you can't accept the comments.

There's lots of happening going on every single days,
facts are the facts which can't been changed,
and my dear you gonna face it without getting out.
In life there's lots of challenging things going on,
be brave and get it on!
(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home