Monday, January 11, 2010

Better in time.





Yesterday actually meeting Weixiong up, but since he is over tired so let him sleep. So, i went down Gekpo and slacked at there. Headed to basketball court and up to Rachel's house for a moment and we soon get to Joclien's house. Played with the huge furry dog, it's just so adorable. ^^ When poker time came, i lost an estimate of $7 to Joclien. Hahahaha, i'm lousy in that. Dinner time, it's steamboat ! Yumyum :p

Time just fly so fast at her house ... Something unpredictable happened in the house. We helped and soon left the house. Smoked and home sweet home. Bird nest is waiting for me to drink it, anyone want share with me? ^^ Happy happy.

I'm schooling in a few hours time, don't know can get to sleep anot . There's still homework waiting for me to filled it up o: Are you shocked that i'll do homework? Hah!^^ Hopefully i can concentrate in studies, i don't wish to failed the subjects. Suddenly there's just so much course works to handle, i'll try to cope as what teacher said it's like so difficult. It's like a nightmare to me, hope it will end it soon. [:

I would like to use this opportunity to sweety thanks everybody that concern of me. You know who you're :B Don't wish to lost anybody out of my life. Even you're just a Hi-bye friend. There's once a experience that i lost three friends because of a guy, until now i felt so stupid as there's no longer a chance that we can get back to whom we're anymore. Let it bee):


Goodbye,
Baby, you're the one whom filled my heart with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home