Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Outgoing.



Went out in the afternoon, met up weixiong and ate pepper lunch. He kept stared at me when i'm eating simultaneously laughing with him. Lol. After that headed down to lakeshore and spent the whole afternoon at there slacking and at swimming pool. Something happened which i find it's sucha joke. Hahaha. Time flys fast and soon it's night time and right after bathed headed down to Jurongpoint to had our dinner. Weixiong wanted to eat Pepper lunch so today i had my lunch as well as dinner at there. ^^ Slacked at "bangala" garden opp Jurongpoint awhile and soon everyone is going home. Bused to around my house there and met up Kwek, the clique. Something happened and i hope everything will be fine soon, k? ^^ Life still goes on, so i want you to be happy ! ^^
Reached home at a estimation of  O115am.

There's school later on, i shall get back to school as course works are starting real soon. I want to pass my N level. Wish me good luck, happy-go-lucky! ^^
Will be uploading pictures soon.
With loves,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home