Sunday, November 1, 2009

I know you just want me.



check out my blur look ^^


It's Halloween yesterday, actually had a choice to go Night Safari but end up we didnt. So, went Bugis with Kwek and Joying, hunting for shoes even clothes. Yes, i just did brought a pair of heels and some clothes. There's no much new arrival's hmmm. Will want to buy jackets next time round ! Half way thou, water slowly drops down from the beautiful sky and poor owners had to take away some display as almost all stores i saw had water dripping thou or flooded with water. I was like wtf?! x:
After that thou the rain, we went Longjohn for lunch but actually only me wanted to eat . Both of the pretty ladys accompanied me haha. Saw some funny human there and was like staring at each other lol ? Had Longjohn yummyyummy~ & went off Marina to find X.Shu them to slack slack slack till 10+ and trained down to Jurong Point accompanied hungry ladies for dinner or it's called supper. Home sweet home^^.
& yeah i had seen Jaslin's blog of what she wrote for me.
Agree with you that i'm a slow learner but i can if want to do it, but i terribly detest mathematics lot. Perharps i should rather pass mathematics then getting a U grade back next year, hahaha. I know you don't want me skip school cause you're missing me right?! (LOL) and yuchen also the top scorer for chinese too. If i can get the top scorer for English i then will be contented to my result. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home